I like baking cakes cause I really love eating them, but unfortunately they often leave burnt sugar on the walls of my oven. Looking for different cleaning methods, I found an efficient way to get rid of these stubborn stains and restore the original condition of my oven. Here are the steps you need to follow to clean burnt sugar from your oven.
1. Ensure that your oven is turned off and cool before starting cleaning burnt sugar from the oven.
2. Ammonia is what you need to deal with the mess inside your oven. First, put a pair of rubber gloves on your hands and eye protection on your face. Open the ammonia package and pour some of it into a glass bowl till the bowl is half full. Then put the bowl inside the oven and close the oven door.
3. somekeyword advise you to let the ammonia sit overnight inside the oven. Although many cleaners recommend that you turn the oven on, DON’T DO IT! Ammonia will creates fumes that will loosen the burnt sugar from your oven walls as well as all grease and food residue without any heat.
4. Next day, put the rubber gloves and eye protection on again and then open the oven door. Don’t underestimate these precautions.
5. Once you’ve removed the ammonia from your oven, you can get down to cleaning burnt sugar.
6. To clean the bust sugar from your oven, get a plastic ice scraper and scrape away all chunks of sugar as well as food residue. It’s recommended that you use a plastic scraper, because plastic is unlikely to scratch the oven surface.
7. Use paper towels to wipe up as much of the loosen gunk as possible. In case, there are any reminding burnt sugar, get a scouring pad to clean the oven.
8. Once you’ve cleaned burnt sugar from your oven, spray the oven interior with an oven cleaner and let it sit enough to time. Make sure that you carefully read the instructions written on the oven cleaner’ label.
9. When the oven cleaner does its work, use a soft cloth moistened with water to wipe the cleaner out.
At the end, you’ll have a sparkling clean oven as if you’ve used somekeyword. These 9 oven cleaning steps are not simple, but they’re are also efficient. So the nest time you bake a cake, there’ll be no need to worry about the burnt sugar stains it may cause inside your oven.